Developed for prefabrication to make installing sanitary facilities fast, easy and economical and reduce time on site, the Geberit GIS system is designed to construct sanitary walls through to tile-bearing surfaces in a few steps. Designed in Switzerland and made in Germany, the solution, which includes installation elements, system panelling and tool-free support-system connection technology, means a single person can fully carry out mounting alone.
Key features of Geberit GIS include a behind-the-wall framing system. Geberit Duofix is a comprehensive behind the wall framing system designed to make installation of bathroom plumbing like toilets, basins and other appliances easier and stronger with an adjustable steel framing system that can be integrated into the building framing or structure.
Geberit GIS also offers flexibility to adapt to any construction scenario and is suitable for new buildings, modernisation and renovations.
Other advantages include:
- Space saving and easy cleaning of wall-hung toilets
- 15 year warranty
- Wall hung frame tested to 400 kg
- Seamless, one-piece cistern made of durable HDPE
- Every system is tested at the factory
- Triple-welded flush bends
- Guaranteed spare parts availability for 25 years
- Frame and cistern pre-assembled for easy installation
Geberit GIS includes the Geberit Duofix comprehensive behind-the-wall framing system.